- Property Name:8,195 Acres Snake Creek Ranch
- Live Water:Yes
8,195± Acres SNAKE CREEK RANCH, Frio-Dimmit-Zavala County,
Dilley, Texas 78017
This turnkey high-fenced hunting ranch sweeps across 3 counties in the heart of the “Golden Triangle". The water infrastructure on the ranch is one of the finest we have ever seen with 6 Carrizo Sands water wells servicing multiple lakes, stock ponds, and irrigation systems via an expertly planned grid of miles of underground piping. The meticulously maintained improvements include a comfortable hunting lodge with pool, 2 foreman’s homes, a full deer processing facility, a more! The highly sought after "red dirt” dominates almost the entire ranch, supporting the excellent native brush diversity along with a trophy native whitetail herd which maintains an MLDP III Status.
- 5 Bedroom/ 5ath bath Hunting Lodge with pool
- 2 Foreman’s / Caretaker’s homes
- Fully enclosed 4-bay barn with concrete floor and 7 roll-up bay doors
- Deer processing facility with walk-in cooler with 75± deer capacity
- Large pole barn for storage of larger rolling stock and equipment
- 1,500± yard shooting range with elevated shooting house
- Numerous protein, corn, quail, and turkey feeders are strategically placed across the entire property along with top of the line executive hunting blinds
- An outstanding road system is in place including an all-weather road from the entrance to the headquarters of the ranch.
- 9 Carrizo Sands water wells, the largest able to produce over 1,000 GPM - Miles of underground piping supplying water across the ranch
- The ranch boasts a spectacular amount of surface water with 68± stock ponds and/or lakes of varying sizes
- 20± acre high-fenced irrigated food plot with center pivot, along with several other irrigated food plots with riser sprinkler systems
- 7 concrete cattle troughs
- 72,000 Gallon water storage facility servicing the improvements
- Excellent drainage along seasonal Snake Creek
HABITAT - WILDLIFE :
- The highly sought after “red dirt” or find sandy loam soils dominate the majority of the ranch. A good subsurface clay barrier makes for prime tank building country evidenced by the numerous stock ponds and lakes scattered throughout the property
- Excellent native brush diversity, which has been sculpted, stripped, and cleared in many areas, creating superb quail habitat and productive food plots across the ranch
- The all native, whitetail deer herd holds an “MLDP Level III” status and has been expertly managed for years producing several trophies in the 190” – 200+” B&C range
- Large bull mesquites along “Snake Creek” furnish fine roosting spots for the healthy population of Rio Grande Turkey found on the ranch
- The incredible amount of surface water on the ranch is also a magnet for water-fowl on the ranch in the winter months
LOCATION: Snake Creek Ranch is conveniently located just over an hour from San Antonio and fronts on Hwy. 85 just 15± miles west of Dilley, TX.
NOTE: Texas law requires all real estate licensees to give the following Information About Brokerage Services: trec.state.tx.us/pdf/contracts/OP-K.pdf
All properties are shown by appointment with Dullnig Ranches. Buyer's Brokers must be identified on first contact and must accompany client or customer on first showing to participate in compensation.