- Property Name:540 Acres Baffin Bay
- Live Water:Yes
540± Acres BAFFIN BAY, KLEBERG COUNTY
- Turn-key hunting ranch bordering the King Ranch on Baffin Bay with endless recreational possibilities
- Miles of beachfront along Cayo del Grullo portion of Baffin Bay with phenomenal fishing and wing-shooting
- Great location just 15± minutes SE of Kingsville, 30± minutes NW to Corpus Christi, and under 2.5± hours from San Antonio
- Recently renovated double-wide mobile home with deck and screened in porch.
- 6,000±SF metal barn w/ concrete floor.
- Newly constructed dock and lighted fishing pier with fresh water
- Improved road system
- Beach party pavilion with fresh water line
- Good low-fenced perimeter fencing
- 2 water wells
- 4 tanks serviced by the water wells via 2 miles of PVC piping
- 3.5± miles of pristine Baffin Bay shoreline
- Good mix of thick native brush to open pasture
- Improved quail habitat through grassland reclamation projects and yearly controlled burns and mesquite control
- Year-round feeding program with protein, corn, and milo via 6 corn feeders and 3 protein feeders
- Yearly predator control
- Wildlife Tax Exemption in place - TPWD MLD Level II
- Whitetail deer, Quail, Dove, Duck, Geese, Crane
- Well managed native Whitetail deer herd on MLDP Level ll
- Occasional Nilgai sighting
- Fishing: speckled trout, redfish, black drum, stocked ponds, great crabbing
- Incredible bird watching with over 330± different species that frequent the area
TAXES: See Broker
LOCATION: Property is located approximately 15 minutes southeast of Kingsville, 30 minutes northeast to Corpus Christi, and 2.5 hours to San Antonio.
NOTE: Texas law requires all real estate licensees to give the following Information About Brokerage Services: http://www.trec.state.tx.us/pdf/contracts/OP-K.pdf
All properties are shown by appointment with Randy Cadwallader/ Dullnig Ranches. Buyer's Brokers must be identified on first contact and must accompany client or customer on first showing to participate in compensation.