- Property Name:4,200 Acres Picnic Bend Ranch
- Live Water:Yes
4,200± ACRES Picnic Bend Ranch, Menard County
Mahon Road, Menard,TX
The Picnic Bend Ranch is the western portion of the 7,800± acre San Saba River Ranch. This portion of the ranch features 1.5±miles of San Saba River frontage, excellent water infrastructure, and diverse terrain.
- There is a small cabin near the river in need of some repair
- Partially high-fenced perimeter and low-fence cross-fencing
- Improved road system
- Cattle pens
- 1.5+± miles of San Saba River frontage
- 3 water wells servicing several concrete livestock troughs
- 9 stock ponds of varying sizes
- Incredibly diverse terrain ranging from nice hill tops offering incredible views, to fertile bottom land along the river and seasonal Taylor Branch Creek.
- Improved whitetail deer herd
- Blackbuck antelope
- Turkey, quail, dove, ducks
LOCATION: Property is located 10± miles east of Menard at the end of Mahan Rd.
NOTE: Texas law requires all real estate licensees to give the following Information About Brokerage Services: trec.state.tx.us/pdf/contracts/OP-K.pdf
All properties are shown by appointment with Randy Cadwallader/ Dullnig Ranches. Buyer's Brokers must be identified on first contact and must accompany client or customer on first showing to participate in compensation.