Robert Dullnig, Broker Associate of Dullnig Ranches, has become one of the leading Farm and Ranch Brokers in Texas, DULLNIG RANCHES, leading an impressive team of experience ranch and land Realtors.
Robert has been involved with ranches all of his life and oversees the game management and hunting operations on his family ranch and other South Texas properties. Robert has a deep appreciation for the history of ranching in
Robert Dullnig, Distinctions and Honors
- 22+ years experience selling Farm & Ranch real estate
- Sold over 600,000± Acres (through 2020)
- Platinum Top 50 – Multiple Finalist & Award Winner, Top Realtors in San Antonio
- San Antonio Business Journal, Top Farm & Ranch Realtor, 2005 -2020. #1 Ranch Realtor by Volume, 2020.
- #1 Farm & Ranch Agent in 2020 with $144,550,574 in Closed Sales
- Kuper Sotheby’s International Realty - #1 Sales Agent for 2015 to 2018
- Kuper Realty - Largest land tract sale in the company’s history
- Texas Monthly - Super Brokers, 2005
- Wall Street Journal, ‘The Thousand’, Top 250 United States Realtors. 2012, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021.
- The Land Report, America’s Best Brokerages, Southwest - 2011 - 2021
- The Luxury League - One of only 18 Top Realtors in San Antonio Metro area, 2015 to 2020
- Sotheby's International Realty - Recognition for Multiple Significant Sales worldwide, 2016 - 2020.
- Lands of America "Land Star" Award for largest Sales Volume in South Texas, for 2014, 2015, 2018, 2019.
- Lands of America "Land Star' Award for largest Sales Volume in Hill Country-Austin-Waco, 2018-2019
- "Land Star" Award for #1 Sales Volume Statewide in Texas, 2016, #2 - 2018 and #2 - 2019
About Sotheby's International Realty. In an increasingly online and global marketplace, a recognized name is a powerful advantage. Since the founding of the Sotheby's Auction House in 1744 as an auction bookseller, the Sotheby's name has earned renown as a marketer of the world's most valuable and fine possessions. The connections to the most respect and successful real estate experts all over the world provide of a level of global reach that is unparalleled in the industry. Through the worldwide Sotheby's International Realty Affiliate Network, we can refer business and share information on our listings with 22,000+ affiliated independent Sales Associates, located in over 970 Offices, in 72 Countries and Territories worldwide: www.sothebysrealty.com
All properties are shown by appointment with Dullnig Ranches. Buyer's Brokers must be identified on first contact and must accompany client or customer on first showing to participate in compensation.
Texas law requires all real estate licensees to give the following:
Information About Brokerage Services: http://www.trec.state.tx.us/pdf/contracts/OP-K.pdf
Consumer Protection Notice: https://www.trec.texas.gov/sites/default/files/pdf-forms/CN%201-2.pdf