Robert Dullnig, Broker Associate of Dullnig Ranch Sales, has become one of the leading Farm and Ranch Brokers in Texas. Robert has been involved with ranches all of his life and oversees the game management and hunting operations on his family ranch and other South Texas properties. Robert has a deep appreciation for the history of ranching in
Sotheby's International Realty. In an increasingly online and global marketplace, a recognized name is a powerful advantage. Since the founding of the Sotheby's Auction House in 1744 as an auction bookseller, the Sotheby's name has earned renown as a marketer of the world's most valuable and fine possessions. The connections to the most respect and successful real estate experts all over the world provide of a level of global reach that is unparalleled in the industry. Through the worldwide Sotheby's International Realty Affiliate Network, we can refer business and share information on our listings with 21,000 affiliated independent Sales Associates, located in over 900 Offices, in 68 Countries and Territories worldwide. www.sothebysrealty.com
Robert Dullnig, Distinctions and Honors
- 18+ years experience selling Farm & Ranch real estate
- Sold over 116,018,624.± Acres (through 2016)
- Platinum Top 50 – Multiple Finalist & Award Winner, Top Realtors in San Antonio
- San Antonio Business Journal, Top Farm & Ranch Realtor, 2005 to 2016
- Kuper Sotheby’s International Realty - #1 Sales Agent for 2015 & Numerous Years
- Kuper Realty - Largest land tract sale in the company’s history
- Texas Monthly - Super Brokers, 2005
- Wall Street Journal, ‘The Thousand’, 2012 - Top 250 United States Realtors, #89 of 250
- The Land Report, America’s Best Brokerages, Southwest – 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
- The Luxury League - One of only 18 Top Realtors in San Antonio Metro area, 2015, 2016
- Sotheby's International Realty - Recognition for Significant Sales of ranches worldwide, 2016.
- Prestigious Lands of America "Land Star" Award for sale of largest Texas ranches in South Texas, for 2014, 2015.
- 2016 "Land Star" Award for 'Most Volume Sold Statewide' in Texas: $118,809,720.
Texas law requires all real estate licensees to give the following Information About Brokerage Services: http://www.trec.state.tx.us/pdf/contracts/OP-K.pdf
All properties are shown by appointment with Dullnig Ranches. Buyer's Brokers must be identified on first contact and must accompany client or customer on first showing to participate in compensation.